Love Field 5K Run/Walk
Adults ages 18 and Up
- $30 Feb 1 to Feb 9
- $35 Feb 10 to Feb 28
- $40 March 1 to March 31
- $45 April 1 to April 30
- $50 May 1 to May 11
- $55 May 12 to May 18
Youth 17 and Under
- $20 Through May 18
- Race entry for the USATF Certified 5K on the runway at Love Field
- Chip timing
- Commemorative, gender specific, Brooks DriLayer® shirt
- Commemorative finisher medal
- Free admission to the Frontiers of Flight Museum for up to three people on Wednesday, May 15th (during and after packet pick up) and on Saturday, May 18th and Sunday, May 19th
FAQ AND TIPS
- We strongly recommend that you come to one of the pre-race packet pick ups and not wait until race day.
- A friend or family member can pick up your packet for you, just make sure they have a copy of your registration confirmation to be safe
- Arrive earlier than you think you need to on race day.
- Register early to save money (and share the love with your bro’s, friends, and fellow aviation lovers, tell them about the event and early pricing!)
- There are no refunds or deferrals, once you register, you are registered, see next about transferring your registration to someone else.
- You can manage your registration including, changing your shirt size, transferring your registration to someone else and more by logging in to runsignup.com and click Profile and My Registered Races, find your Love Field 5K event and click Manage Registration, from there you can do all types of fun things.
- We offer discounts to running/walking/fitness clubs who will promote the race to its membership database and/or corporate groups and teams of ten of more participants, email us at email@example.com to get started.
- Safety of the participants, volunteers, crew, staff, sponsors, heck everyone involved, is paramount, that said this is a rain or shine event
- Kids are welcome
- Strollers are welcome but we ask two things, first, do not wear headphones and second please start towards the back of the pack
- Dogs or pets of any kind unfortunately are not welcome (we love them too but our insurance does not allow for them).
- Family and friends who are not registered can come along and watch at no cost.
- If you win an age group award and didn’t hear it announced on race day or you leave early, we can mail it to you for $15, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment and shipping.
- There will be at least one water stop on the race course.
- The starting line will only be open for 5 minutes after the official start of the race, if you are late and miss it you will not be allowed to start.
- Something we missed or didn’t cover, email us at email@example.com.
- Follow us on social media at: facebook.com/lovefield5k.
- Oh and run with a smile, this is a party people.
We are looking for some volunteers to fill several positions on race day.